Pages

Angelina Jolie stays calm for the children during the lockdown



Angelina Jolie stays calm for the children during the lockdown


Amidst the current coronavirus pandemic, Angelina Jolie is "focused on staying calm" for her children.


The 'Maleficent' actress - 18-year-old Maddox, 16-year-old Pax, 15-year-old Zahra, 13-year-old Shiloh, and 11-year-old twins Knox and Vivon - is her former Brad. Pitt - Putting "all his energy" into his children so that they don't feel "anxiety" from him on top of their concerns.

She said: "Like most parents, I worry about my kids being calm so I don't have to worry about them. They're very concerned. I put my energy in them."

And Angelina said her children are "reminded of what's most important to her every day."

He said: "Having six children, I am reminded every day of what is important to me ... but after nearly two decades of international work, this epidemic and this moment in America have brought me back to my inner needs and woes. The system that cannot protect my daughter - or any other man, woman or child based on skin color in our country - is unbearable.

With all the worldwide protests surrounding the Black Lives Matter movement, Angelina is happy the world is "awake."

She told Harper's Bazaar UK Magazine: "The world seems to be awakening, and people are making deeper calculations in their communities. It's time to make changes to our laws and our institutions - those who listen to them are the most affected. Whose voice is excluded."

Post a Comment

0 Comments