Pages

Federer will pay shock go to rooftop tennis girls


Two Italian ladies whose rooftop tennis video went viral have acquired a shock go to from Roger Federer.

Federer will pay shock go to rooftop tennis girls


The video of Vittoria Oliveri and Carola Pessina enjoying on the rooftops of neighbouring constructions in Finale Ligure at some point of the COVID-19 lockdown garnered over 10 million views.

The women thinking they had been making ready for some other media interview when they had been requested’ about their favored players.

"Roger Federer. If I have been to meet him, I would soar on him, or I would be stars truck," Vittoria, 13, said.

"I would like to have Federer's magnificence whilst taking part in and (Rafi) Nadal's power," 11-year-old Carola added.

The women have been then left’ wide-eyed and speechless when Federer got here out from in the back of a curtain. The 20-times Grand Slam champion later performed some rooftop tennis with the women earlier than inviting them for lunch.

"I almost fainted when he confirmed up," Vittoria used to be quoted’ as pronouncing by using The Times. "He figured out the distances surprisingly quickly and commenced enjoying pictures between his legs from one roof to another, which was once amazing.

"I did not suppose he was once real. I idea it was once a mannequin."

Federer additionally advised the women he had organized them to go to a summer season camp at the Rafa Nadal Academy.

"Personally, for me, that was once a very different second in my profession as a tennis participant to shock a fan, or children, like I was once in a position to with Carola and Vittoria today,” Federer said.

"I have performed in many cool locations round the world; however this one is truly up there for me as a one of a kind experience. We confirmed that we can play somewhere and have exciting with it."


READ MORE 

Malik Obama claims Barack grew to be a ruthless snob when he

Post a Comment

0 Comments