Pages

Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich broke off their engagement two months later


Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich have ended their engagement two months later, sources close to the singer have confirmed on the billboard.

Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich broke off their engagement two months later


A source familiar with the situation told the magazine exclusively that the 28-year-old pop star and the 29-year-old actress parted ways happily to focus on their careers.

"It was a tough decision, but Demi and Max have decided to take different paths to focus on their careers," the source told People. "They respect and love each other and always like the time they spend together."

The young and restless star surprisedLovato with a beach proposal on July 22, about which the "Confidence" singer posted on Instagram. "I have never in my life felt so unconditionally in anyone (except my parents) because of flaws and all of them. Announcing my engagement for the first time, he wrote that "And you want to make me the best version of yourself. I'm proud to accept your hand in marriage. I love you more than any title can express." But I am very happy to start a family and life with you. I love you forever my children. My partner. This is our future!!!! "

The couple celebrated their six-month anniversary on September 7, earlier this month by paying tribute to each other on their Instagram stories. In Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande's "Stick with You" music video, on May 7, Lovato and Ehrich publicly announced their relationship.


READ MORE  

Biden accuses Trump of "silence" in Belarus