Pages

Lady Gaga quarantined with staff


Lady Gaga quarantined with a number of her young female employees.

Lady Gaga quarantined with staff


The 'poker face' hit maker was particularly concerned about crew members whose crowded living conditions put them at greater risk of contracting the corona virus, so in early March, he gave them a small Moved the group to their Hollywood Hills home.

He said: "Someone would go to the grocery store, we would all clean the rest of the vegetables, then someone would cook."

When they were not working, the 34-year-old star and his housemates spent a lot of time talking, praying and playing board games.

"I run my team like a family. I don't run it like a staff," Gaga told Billboard magazine.

The '911' singer believes that refusing to wear a mask in public is "really wrong" because she thinks it's an insult to healthcare workers who are on the front lines during epidemics. Working on

He said: "It's really wrong to go to us, 'I'm anxious [to wear a mask] because I can't breathe.' Give me a break. Do some respect for the people there when we dial 911. "

Gaga has been a vocal supporter of the Black Lewis Pea Movement but admits she still has things to be "unpleasant" and believes that social justice is a "lifestyle" that more and more people Will compile

He said: "When you are born in this country, we all drink poison which is white supremacy.

"I am in the process of learning and not understanding the things I have taught all my life.

"Social justice is not just literacy, it is a way of life," he added. "What do I think about [posting] a black square? I think everyone has a different idea about a black square. Do I think there's something like performance activism in it? Yes. Do I think there has been a truth activity that has been very important and needed? Yes. Do I believe that black life makes a difference? Yes. Do I believe that it is faster? Is it happening? Yes. Am I sure it should happen? Yes.


READ MORE 

The Kremlin has accused Navalny’s associates of removing potential evidence