Pages

Zayn Malik: I want my daughter to be a Harry Potter fan


Zayn Malik wants to reunite his newborn daughter with Harry Potter.

Zayn Malik: I want my daughter to be a Harry Potter fan


The former One Direction star became a father for the first time this month when his girlfriend Gigi Hadid gave birth to their baby girl, and now he insists he sits next to his daughter to watch the magic movie franchise. L down will be found’ with age. Understand the story

In an interview with OD Entertainment Aviation, which was filmed’ before Gigi's birth, he said: "I've always enjoyed Harry Potter. I think it was something I would introduce to my children. Looks like he's going to be one of those people who's been in the family for a long time. "

Zayn, 27, revealed on Thursday (24.09.20) that he and Gigi have welcomed a baby girl, calling her new arrival "healthy and beautiful."

She wrote on social media: "Our daughter is here, healthy and beautiful. It would be impossible to try to understand in words. The love I feel for this little man is beyond my comprehension. Know her." Thank you, proud to call it mine, and thankful for the life we ​​will be together x (sic)”

Gigi, 25, admits she's "so in love" with the little one.

In her post, she said: "Our daughter joined us on Earth this weekend and she has already changed our world. So in love.

The couple - who have been running and off since 2015 - both shared black and white photos of their daughter's little hand.

Gigi confirmed her pregnancy for the first time in April after "family sources" first revealed the news.

At the time, he said: "Obviously, we want to be able to announce this on our own terms, but we are very excited and happy and thankful for everyone's good wishes and help. Especially during this time, It's a great way to stay home and get together and really experience it day in and day out. "


READ MORE 

Top US Republicans vow peaceful transition after Trump's election skepticism sows