Pages

Cardi B defended the offset on Twitter

Cardi B will not allow any of her fans to be "disrespected" by her stranger husband's offset.

 

Cardi B defended the offset on Twitter

The 27-year-old rapper broke off from the Migos Star Offset last month, a piece of news that came as a shock to the WAP singer's fan base.

 

After his breakup, a Cardiff devotee said on Twitter that the offset - his fans have the right to "drag" - but his mother's wife quickly jumped in defense of her ex-spouse.

 

Cardi, who shares two-year-old daughter culture with offset, retreated: "If you don't like it, I won't ** **. I won't talk to her but you won't insult my child." Dad - I'll slap you ** * in the culture craze (sex).

 

Continuing the deleted tweet since then, Cardi wrote: "If he dies, it breaks, you're not the one raising my baby and you're not the one who's his ** t Pays.”

 

Cardi reportedly filed for divorce offset after three years of marriage after learning that they were unfaithful again, but he recently denied it.

 

"I didn't wait until he cheated on me again. I waited for another dispute with him to be involved. (I) decided to leave. If I wanted to stop. "I could have stayed. I decided to leave," he said on his only fan account.

 

Cardi and Offset separated in Iraq in late 2018 and early 2019 when he betrayed them.

 

In the divorce papers, they said their marriage was "irreparably broken" and "there is no chance of reconciliation".


READ MORE 

U.S. COVID-19 cases hit two-month high, 10 states report record increases


Post a Comment

0 Comments