Pages

Angelina Jolie said she was splitting up with Brad Pitt for her family's 'well-being'



Almost four years after filing for divorce, Angelina Jolie is opening up about why she decided to split from Brad Pitt.

In an interview with Vogue India, the 45-year-old actress said her divorce decision was too much for herself and Pitt's six children.

Jolie told the magazine, "I broke up for the good of my family. It was the right decision." "I focus on their healing. Some people take advantage of my silence. Children tell lies about themselves in the media, but I remind them that they know their own truth and their minds. In fact, they are six. They are brave, very strong young people."

Jolie was also asked what aspects she considers when raising adoptive and biological children. Maddox, 18, Pax, 16, and Zahra, 15, are all adopted, while Shiloh, 14, and twins 11 Vivienne and Knox, 11, are her and Pitt's biological children.

She says, "What's important is to talk about it publicly and share it. 'Adoption' and 'orphanage' are positive words in our home." "With my adopted children, I can't speak about pregnancy, but I speak in great detail about the journey of finding them and seeing them for the first time. Every adopted child comes with a beautiful one. The secret of the world that meets you. When you come from the earth, that mystery, that gift is so full of them, they must never touch where they came from. You have no roots, respect them, learn from them. Entering the world. "

Jolie says, "I'm so blessed to have been allowed to be their mother. I'm grateful every day."

In May, Jolie and Pitt told ET that they are now in a better position to co-parent.

The source said, "Brad's children are very important to him. He tells his friends that he learns a lot about life from his children." "He and Angie have been very good since they worked outside the custody regulations. They've come so far."

Post a Comment

0 Comments