Pages

Surprise! Taylor Swift has announced the new album 'Folklore' which will be released at midnight

Surprise! Taylor Swift has announced the new album 'Folklore' which will be released at midnight

A year before the release of her "Lovers" album, Taylor Swift surprised fans with the release of her eighth studio album "Folklore" on EDT at midnight on Thursday.


Swift, 30, wrote in an Instagram post on Thursday morning, "A lot of the things I planned for this summer are not going to work out, but this is the work I did on that DID." "And that's my 8th studio album, Folklore. Surprise."

Swift fans have been accustomed to the singer leaving clues about her next musical endeavor months ago, but she is far from building much longer this time around. Instead, the signals lasted less than 10 minutes on Thursday morning, before Swift posted nine different Instagram photos to isolate himself in the woods before the album appeared.

The entire 16-song album was "written alone," she said, "keeping my likes, dreams, fears, and music."

Surprise! Taylor Swift has announced the new album 'Folklore' which will be released at midnight


A music video for the song "Cardigan" will be released at the same time. Amir coronavirus shutdown in the United States, Swift said, "The entire shoot was overseen by a medical inspector. Everyone was wearing masks and away from each other. I also did my hair, makeup, and styling."

Swift's self-titled debut album was released almost 14 years ago. Since then, fans have followed the singer from a local music novice to a world-famous pop star, averaging one album every two years.

His latest album, 2019's "Lover" tabloid headlines, recorded label plays and other personal challenges that ushered in a new era for Swift, which was performed on the open stage. She finds signs of a quiet, gen vibe similar to "folk tales."

"Before this year I was isolated when this music was released at the 'exact' time, but it reminds me that the time we live in is nothing guaranteed," Swift wrote. "My gut is telling me that if you do what you like, you can apply it to the world. The uncertainty that I can go on board."

Setlist complete:


  • "The 1"
  • "Cardigan"
  • "The Last Great American Dynasty"
  • "Exile" (starring Bon Ivor)
  • "My Tears by Rico"
  • "Glass Ball"
  • "Seven"
  • "August"
  • "This is what I am trying to do"
  • "Illegal cases"
  • "Invisible string"
  • "Madwoman"
  • "Realization"
  • "Betty"
  • "Peace"
  • "Trick"
  • "Lakes" (bonus track)

Post a Comment

0 Comments