Pages

Camila Cabello dedicates a heartfelt music video to her father for 'First Man' on Father's Day





Camila Cabello gave her father a Sweet Father's Day gift this year. The 23-year-old singer left a passionate music video on Sunday for her song "First Man," which is full of home videos of Cabello and her father, Alejandro.

"Papa, I made it for you," Cabello wrote on Instagram with a short clip from the video.

The "Havana" singer thanked her father for "loving me, unconditionally, carelessly and lovingly." "No matter if I fail or succeed if I feel like dirt on the world or on my shoe lol. Thank you for showing me what love is and showing me how to love. I'm always your little girl. "

Cabello said, "Thank you so much, Papa, my hero. Father's Day. Full Width is on my YouTube."

Cabello performed "First Man" at the 2020 Grammys in January, and his father sat in the front row during the awards show. During the tribute, Alejandro was visibly excited, waving tears at Cabello during the song, and singing straight to him.

Post a Comment

0 Comments