Pages

Charlize Theron has never married Sean Penn



Charlize Theron is "not going to marry Sean Penn, and they are not engaged."


Showbiz Power Couple joined together at the end of 2013 and a year later they were rumored to be engaged, but the 44-year-old actress has now confirmed that she has never been questioned, but she specifically agreed

When she predicted her engagement to 59-year-old Sheen, she said: "What? It's not true. I'm not married to 'Sean'. That's bull ** t."

"No, we were dating. This is literally what we did. We were dating.

“It’s definitely a relationship, we’re definitely special, but it’s only been a year.

"We never went. I wouldn't marry her. It's not like that."

And the 'Bombshell' actress admits she has no plans to get married as soon as possible.

Speaking on SiriusXM's The Howard Stern Show, he said, "I never wanted to get married. It's never important to me."

"Over the lives of my children, I've never been alone. I've never felt so alone."

Charlie recently admitted that people were "shocked" that she didn't want to tie the knot.

He said: "I haven't been in a relationship for a long time. I have never wanted to get married. It's not hard for me, because they are inherently my own. I think people are a little surprised. With more women, okay?"

Charlie, who split up with Sean in 2015, first met actor Stuart Townsend in the set of the 2002 film 'Trapped', in January 2010, before spending time in their romance.

Post a Comment

0 Comments