Pages

Kelly Clarkson and Brandon Blackstock split up: What did she say about their intense charm and marriage



Kelly Clarkson and Brandon Blackstock discuss their six-year marriage, which Clarkson has made clear over the years.


The 38-year-old singer filed for divorce on June 4 from the 43-year-old Blackstock in Los Angeles, it was confirmed Thursday. Clarkson was originally affiliated with Talent Manager - the son of his former manager, Norwell Blackstock, and in 2012, the former stepmother of Reba McEntire. Clarkson told Ryan Seacrest on his KIS FM radio show in October of the same year that when they met, it was love at first sight.

"We met years ago when I was working with Rascal Flats, and she was going on tours to organize with them," she shared. "I didn't know he was [my manager's] son ​​and it was kind of weird. I was like 'dude, I know he's a boy.' We were in a room together, and then he came in and said he was from my own equivalent of Ru and I was like, 'Oh, we're very married.' I'm on the prowl. "

At November 2012, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, it became apparent that Clarkson had completely smoked Blackstock, and he also talked about being single for a long time.

"I'm not alone for the first time for Thanksgiving and Christmas and I'm so happy," she shared emotionally about spending the holidays with him. "Seriously, I've been praying for a long time and he's so great, so I have to get along with someone."

"We're definitely going to get married, we love each other," she said, but the two weren't engaged at the time.

Speaking to Clarkson in ET October 2017 at the IHeartRadio album release party of her life in Los Angeles, she opened up about finding her dream "cowboy" on Blackstock after years of dating the wrong people.

He said, "I've been alone for a long time and it's very difficult when you make headlines [and] you're financially set and they may not be - it's very frightening." "I'm totally a guy and I've dated people who like 'you're too much' and that's cool - I'm a lot [I thought," Someone's going to love that day and it's not you, so it's okay. ''

"I found a cowboy, a real person who could handle it," he continued.

Clarkson and Blackstock were engaged in December 2012. The original American Idol winner, showing off his pale yellow diamond engagement ring to his fans, said: "I am busy !!!!! I want to know! I was very lucky last night and I am with the greatest person ever."

Post a Comment

0 Comments