Pages

Paris Jackson was afraid to stay in the shadows of daddy

 Paris Jackson felt she couldn't get into music because she didn't want to fall into the "shadow" of Michael Jackson.    The 22-year-old actress and model has recently switched to music but admits she has experienced "pressure" from her famous father.


Paris Jackson felt she couldn't get into music because she didn't want to fall into the "shadow" of Michael Jackson.


The 22-year-old actress and model has recently switched to music but admits she has experienced "pressure" from her famous father.

Speaking of the "stress" he felt in his father's "shadow," he said of his younger years: "As a teenager, I was not allowed to become a musician. If it made sense, I played guitar and I sang. And I wrote songs from an early age. But it wasn't until I met Gabe that I started calling myself a musician. "

And Paris is making people happy with what he does.

In a preview of his upcoming Facebook Watch documents, 'Unfiltered: Paris Jackson and Gabriel Glenn', he said: "I'm glad to know that people are listening to our music and this is the first time I see them." I am able to share my journey in my own way. "

The 'star' actress and her boyfriend have sung together as a sunflower, and sources have recently claimed that she's been "super supportive" since they started dating last year.

An insider said: "He's a musician and they play together in a band. [They've been together for several months] and he's super supportive and understands how tough the last few weeks have been for Paris. And they're close by. There is continuity and she really needs him right now. "

Paris, meanwhile, announced that she was taking a break from her career and social media to work for her mental health, although she dismissed rumors that she was being investigated in rehab.

At the time, she wrote on Instagram: "Media is usually exaggerated. Yes. I took a break from work and social media and my phone because it might be too much, and everyone deserves a break, but I'm happy. I feel healthier and better than ever! Gabrielle And I have some new music, we're ready to share it with y'all (he thesoundflowers). I hope you guys have a great new year and love and light and all things started. "Soon back !! xxox (sic) "

Post a Comment

0 Comments