Pages

Preity Zinta becomes a barber to husband Jean Goodenough and gets thumbs up from Bollywood friends



Bollywood actress Preity Zinta recently donated a barber hat for her husband, Jean Goodenough. Preity shared some pictures of herself showing off her haircutting skills on Instagram.

In one photo, the 45-year-old actress is seen cutting her husband's hair, while in another she and her husband pose for a camera. While captioning the post, Preeti wrote, "The haircut was successful, Happy Hubby. I feel so relieved and super exotic. So what do you think? Good haircut? Who's next?"

Immediately after sharing the post, Preity's industry friends and fans filled the post with adorable comments.
Actor Hrithik Roshan praised the skills of his co ... Mil Gaya co-star. "Better than the previous one," he wrote. Actress Dia Mirza said "Pro". Writer and fitness expert Dean Pandey said in a comment, "You are a professional. I want hair wit too."

Earlier, Preeti uploaded a clip in which she gives Jean a haircut with a trimmer. "I know he really trusts me when he allows me to cut my hair. Otherwise I think it's okay ... I don't even think about it. Please pray that Mr. Goodenough has a very good haircut," Preeti wrote.

Post a Comment

0 Comments