Pages

Vanessa Bryant revealed tattoos honoring Kane and Gianna



Vanessa Bryant is sharing a glimpse of her lasting tribute to her late husband and daughter. Bryant took to Instagram on Wednesday to post a video of the tattooed couple honoring Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter Gianna.


Seven years after her husband and daughter died in a helicopter crash on January 7, not with seven other victims, Bryant decided to get tattoos of messages he shared with her.

"Shout out for coming on Iknikkohurtado and helping me transfer my Gigi's beautiful message to #throwbacktoFebdays," Bryant captioned the first tattoo, displaying a text tattoo on her wrist. Is wrapped around.

She later shared a video of her tattoo artist, Nikko Hurtado, working on another piece in her neck, which she described as a message Cobb shared with her.

"I wanted my boo's ob coebrient sweet message to be transmitted to me. Ik Nikko Hurtado came for me. Thank you!"

The latest post comes just days after Bryant respected his late daughter as her middle school graduation day.

Bryant posted a message on Instagram saying, "Congratulations to your 8th-grade graduate Gigi. I have always loved you. I am so proud of you. Why Mommy # classof2020".

Post a Comment

0 Comments