Pages

Megan Thee Stallion in tearful video: I did not deserve to get shot


Megan Thee Stallion in tearful video: "I did not deserve to get shot"


LOS ANGELES, California -- Houston rapper Megan Thee Stallion stated Monday that she had gunshot wounds in each ft. and gave new important points about the capturing until now this month that she known as "the worst trip of my life" in an emotional on-line video.




"I used to be shot in each of my feet, and I had to get surgical procedure to ... get the bullets taken out, and it used to be top notch scary," stated the 25-year-old hip-hop celebrity whose actual identify is Megan Pete, as she wiped away tears in the Instagram Live video.



She did now not identify the man or woman who shot her, as she additionally declined to do when she first stated publicly that she used to be shot in a July 15 Instagram post.



Rapper Tory Lanez, who was once with Pete, used to be arrested” on suspicion of carrying a hid weapon on the morning of the July 12 incident in the Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles police said, and was once launched later that day after posting bail. Megan and Lanez had been in an auto collectively after leaving a party.



Lanez, a 27-year-old Canadian rapper and singer whose prison identify is Daystar Peterson, has no longer been charged” in relation to the shooting. His representatives have no longer answered to requests for comment.



Police have stated solely that officers spoke back to a document of gunfire and a woman was once handled” for foot injuries. They say they are conscious of Pete's subsequent remarks on her gunshot injuries, and say detectives are investigating.



Pete stated in the Monday video that she used to be fortunate that the bullets did no longer hit any bones or destroy any tendons, and thanked her late mother, father, and grandmother. She expects to utterly recover”



"I comprehend my mama and my daddy, my granny had to be searching out for me with that one reason the place the bullets hit at, it neglected everything," she said.


She lashed out at these she says have unfold misinformation about the shooting, downplayed it or mocked her for it.

"It was once nothing for y'all to begin going and making up faux testimonies about," she said. "I did not put my palms on nobody. I did not deserve to get shot."

Megan Thee Stallion has viewed a primary latest upward jab on the rap and pop track scene, topping the all-genre Billboard Hot a hundred chart this yr. with her remix of "Savage" providing Beyoncé. She gained first-rate girl hip-hop artist at ultimate month's BET Awards and used to be named one of the AP's Breakthrough Entertainers of the Year for 2019.

The Associated Press contributed to this story.




Post a Comment

0 Comments