Pages

Megan Thee Stallion Says She’s ‘Alive and Well’ After Shooting, Calls Out


Megan Thee Stallion Says She’s ‘Alive and Well’ After Shooting, Calls Out Online Trolls

Megan Thee Stallion Says She’s ‘Alive and Well’ After Shooting, Calls Out Online Trolls



Megan Thee Stallion took to Instagram Live on July 27, opening up about her current capturing and the online dialog round it almost two weeks after the tournament took place. Getting emotional at instances in the course of the ten-minute broadcast, she spoke about the surgical operation to cast off bullets from each her toes after the shooting, and brought that the bullets did no longer hit bone or tendons. “It neglected everything, however the motherfuckers used to be in there,” she said, adding that she is “alive and properly and robust as fuck” however nevertheless processing. “It was once like simply the worst trip of my life, and it’s now not funny,” she said. “There’s nothing to shaggy dog story about. There was once nothing for y’all to begin going and making up pretend tales about. I did not put my arms on nobody. I didn’t deserve to get shot, I didn’t do shit.”



Megan additionally addressed the on line hypothesis round her shooting, which took off after sources claimed rapper Tory Lanez shot her and the Los Angeles Police Department opened an investigation into Lanez. “I see a lot of human beings portray fake-ass narratives and making up testimonies and all this different whack-ass shit, however I additionally see a lot of human beings that have been like being very supportive and sending prayers, and I simply without a doubt respect that,” Megan said. “It’s no longer that I used to be defending anybody, I simply wasn’t equipped to speak,” she added. “That’s now not no shit you simply right away get on the web and begin speak me about.” When it got here to commentators who joked about her shooting, she did not maintain back. “I am not by no means viewed so many grown-ass motherfucking guys chime in on some shit that wasn’t their motherfuckin’ commercial enterprise in the first motherfuckin’ place,” she said. “Like, what if your motherfucking sister bought shot, or what if your motherfuckin’ female friend obtained shot, or what if your motherfuckin’ satisfactory buddy received shot? Would you be cracking jokes then?” She later added, “Karma going to take care of your ass, I am not got to do it.”



Megan concluded by using assuring followers she would be returning to making song and performing soon. “I’m prepared to get again to bring the programming with my very own warm woman shit,” she said. “This am not going to quit me from being Megan Thee motherfuckin’ Stallion.”



Post a Comment

0 Comments