Pages

Lady Gaga: I didn't want to be myself


The 'Juan' hitmaker admits that there was a time in her life when she struggled to be herself when she was battling "depression and depression" and felt "threatened" by the pace of life.

Lady Gaga: I didn't want to be myself


Speaking to People's Magazine, she shared: "I would wake up in the morning, and realize I was 'Lady Gaga'. And then I became very depressed and depressed, and I didn't want to be myself. I felt My career was threatened by the things that came into my life and the pace of his life. I spent a lot of time in a kind of state that I didn't want to do anything. And then I slowly started making music. Started making and telling myself. Story through my record. "

Meanwhile, Gaga had earlier revealed her desire to keep her dreams alive, which caused her "pain and trauma".

He explained: "One of the hardest things in life is to be brave enough to be yourself. I want everyone who wants to feel that joy inside themselves." I was told’ that before we did our last exercise, he said, for the live performance of ' Shallow'. He said, 'Let's give up a little bit of happiness.' And it shows that happiness It did a lot for me. The fact is that I was determined to live my dreams and yet there were so many ways. I didn't anticipate a lot of things that broke me, that hurt me. , Which shocked me. "

And Gaga insisted that fame doesn't make you happy.

He said: "Money has been put on a pedestal, beauty has been put on a pedestal, celebrity has been’ put on a pedestal.

"I have traveled the world and seen the happiest people in the poorest regions of the world. Their values ​​are intact. In the richest homes I meet the saddest and most depressed people. With the album, I wanted to remind the world and my fans that the most important thing is love and kindness. Kindness is to create harmony, not celebrity or fame.

READ MORE 

Iran ignored the outcry against the wrestler's 'haste'