Pages

If Biden wins, Trump: 'Maybe I'll have to leave

President Trump joked that the Democratic nominee who lost the next presidential election against Biden would have to "leave the country."

 

If Biden wins, Trump: 'Maybe I'll have to leave'

"I will provide hope, opportunity and hope, and that is what we are doing, and that is why we have such a spirit, and I am hard to say because I do not want to insult Georgia, but all this. That's the way it is in our country, "Trump told an enthusiastic crowd at a campaign event in Macon, Ga., On Friday.

 

Trump added: "I shouldn't be joking because you know? Running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics puts pressure on me. Can you imagine if I lost? My whole life, what should I do?" Am I going to say 'I have lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics'? I won't feel so good. "

 

"Maybe I'll have to leave the country? I don't know." Trump added.

 

The anti-Trump GOP group Lincoln Project quickly responded to the president's remarks.

 

"I don't know what I'm going to do if I lose to him. I'll never talk to you again," Trump told a crowd of supporters at an election rally in North Carolina last month.

 

Biden's campaign featured the president's comments in his own video on social media.

 

Trump also joked in 2016 that he would not be in the public eye if he lost the Republican nomination for president.

 

"I'm not sure you'll ever see me there. I don't think I'll lose, but if I do, I don't think you'll ever see me again. I think I'll go to Turnberry." Will go and play golf or something, "he said at the time.


READ MORE 

Putin proposed a year-long extension of the nuclear deal with the United States

Post a Comment

0 Comments