Pages

Iggy Azalea confirms the news of the children



Iggy Azalea has finally confirmed that she is a mother for the first time.

The fancy hitmaker made headlines in late April when she reportedly welcomed a babe with fellow rapper Playboy Carty after four sources said she was six months pregnant.

Hip-hop stars have remained silent on the news, but Iggy made the point on Wednesday for the first time, saying she only wanted to keep her family life private.

In a message posted on his Instagram Stories timeline, "I have a son. I was waiting for the right time to say anything, but as time went on, I realized that I was always interested in sharing the news with the world."

“I want to keep my life private, but it should be clear that he is not a secret,” the 30-year-old continued. "I love him beyond words."

Iggy stopped by to reveal more information about the tot's name or his birth.

She's been dating 23-year-old Cartie since 2018, with her real name, Jordan Carter.

Post a Comment

0 Comments