Pages

Justin Bieber claimed he sexually assaulted a woman in 2014




Justin Bieber took to Twitter on Sunday, June 21, to denounce a woman's claim that she was sexually assaulted after performing in 2014 at SXSW in Austin, Texas.


"I didn't address things in general because I was dealing with random accusations throughout my career, but after talking to my wife [Hayley Baldwin] and the group, I decided to talk about an issue tonight," he first wrote in a series of tweets Sunday night.

The 26-year-old Grammy winner said, "Rumors are rumors, but sexual assault is something I don't take lightly." "I want to talk about a lot of victims, but for most victims dealing with these issues, I want to make sure every day that I collect facts before making any statement."

Earlier in the day, a woman named Daniel had sexually assaulted a "What Do You Mean" singer in Austin, Texas, on March 9, 2014, and I went to my room at the Four Seasons Hotel. In the SXSW function. The woman said it was a "steam ma ***** session" with Bieber, who ended up with her UNB ***** with her jeans until she "forced" herself.

"There is no truth in this story," Bieber tweeted Sunday. "Of course I'll show up soon. I've never been to that place."

He wrote that he appeared on stage, but "the thing this guy doesn't know is that I was on the show with my then gf Selena Gomez."

He shared an article from Beeber Us Weekly about being there and posted photos showing his assistant on stage and showing him and Gomez on the streets of Austin after the show.

The singer shared a tweet from a fan who stated that she had seen her for four seasons the next day and later made it clear that she was in the restaurant. He stressed that he had "never been in four seasons on dates 9 or 10," and revealed that he was at Gomez's and his friends' first night at Airbnb and the next night in Westin.

"Every claim of sexual harassment needs to be taken very seriously, and that's why I need my response," he concluded. "However, this story is virtually impossible, which is why I take legal action with Twitter and the authorities."

Post a Comment

0 Comments