Pages

Sophie Turner can’t wait to be a mother


Sophie Turner "can't wait" to become a mother.


The 'Game of Thrones' star and her husband Joe Jonas are currently expecting their first child and both are very excited to be parents and are "enjoying" their pregnancy.

According to a source on Entertainment Tonight, "Joe and Sophie are excited to be new parents and enjoy the process of preparing for their baby. Sophie and Joe are trying to be active in hiking and hiking. The whole Jonas family is ready. Take a bath with a new love. Can't wait for that. "

Meanwhile, Sophie first confesses that she is "in love" with Joe in a house arrest - but thinks she's in "jail".

Speaking about her time at Lockdown, she said, "I love it. I'm an introvert. I'm a homemaker. If I can stay at home all day, it's great for me."

"I see how people are struggling, but I don't understand how people are really struggling with social disturbances. I like it. I'm struggling to shut him up and spend time with me. It's like a prison for him, but it's great for me. "

However, Sophie is eager to support her husband by bringing 30-year-old star tequila shots during his sessions, "What's the time?"

He said: "There are no rules in quarantine."

Post a Comment

0 Comments