Pages

Angelina Jolie: I 'learned a lot' from my daughter.




The Hollywood actress and activist praised her 15-year-old daughter, Zahra, branding her daughter an "extraordinary woman".


Speaking to Ugandan meteorologist Vanessa Nakate for her Time 100 discussion, she said, “My daughter is from Ethiopia, one of my children.

"And I learned a lot from her, she's my family, but she's an extraordinary African woman. She has so much to do with her country, her continent - it's hers and it's the only thing I can see."

Meanwhile, Angelina - 18 - year - old Maddox, 16 - year - old Pax, 13 - year - old Shiloh, and 11 - year - old twins Knox and Vivianne, along with former Brad Pitt -'s' children constantly say "she's very important." Reminds me ".

He said: "After the birth of six children, I am reminded every day of what is most important to me ... but after almost two decades of international work, this epidemic and this moment in America have brought me back to my inner needs and sorrows. Visit me ... me The system of protection, but perhaps my daughter - or any man, woman, or child in our country based on skin color - is unbearable. And people have to take a deeper count in their communities. Doing this. It's time to change our laws and our institutions - who is most influenced to hear them and whose voices are excluded. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments