Pages

Dakota Johnson hopes to direct more in the future.


Back in May, the 30-year-old was in the director's chair watching her boyfriend Chris Martin watch the music video for the new single Cry Cry Cry from the band Coldplay.


Back in May, the 30-year-old was in the director's chair watching her boyfriend Chris Martin watch the music video for the new single Cry Cry Cry from the band Coldplay.


At the time, the Fifty Shades of the Graph actress insisted that she be offered a job after the British band showcased her ideas as "every other director", and in a recent interview with Harper Bazaar Magazine, Dakota agreed that she would like to direct more.

"I like to make more music videos. This is a section I really like. I still have a lot to learn, I think I'm still trying to do my job. However, yes, I mean, if the opportunity arises, sure," she explained.

Somewhere in the interview she revealed how much she enjoyed herself for the female-centric film The High Note starring Nisha Ganatra and Tracy Ellis Ross.

"I read the script, I loved it. I thought it was a really great time, and I thought it would be a wonderful time for me to make this film, and it's ambitious and cool and funny and goofy." Also talk about things that are important to me as young women who really work for their dreams and believe in themselves and respect each other, ”she said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments