Pages

Demi Lovato's 'programming' perspective on body image


Demi Lovato's view of the body image is "recreating" her point of view.

Demi Lovato's 'programming' perspective on body image


The 28-year-old singer - who announced her engagement to Max Ehrlich in July - has revealed that she is looking at her body after finding a "very loving" person in the 29-year-old actor.

Between text messages between her and Max, Demi took a selfie as she finished her hair.

Pop star - who shared messages on her Instagram stories: "I love you and ignore my double chin."

And Max replied: "I like everyone more than your baby."

"Don't worry," the hitmaker later wrote on Instagram: "Don't get me wrong - I still have to re-present my thoughts around the body image with my fiancé MaxiHerch." (Sis)

Meanwhile, Demi first revealed that she immediately. She fell in love with Max.

He wrote on Twitter in July: "When I was a little girl, my birth father always called me his 'little companion' - it sounded as strange as his South Shepherd accent. But today I'm officially going to be someone else's partner.

"MaxiHard - I knew I loved you when I met you. It was something I couldn't experience for myself. I can't describe it to anyone, but fortunately, you Never did that my life (except my parents) flaws and everything

"You never pressure me to do anything other than yourself. And you want me to be your best role model. I have the honor of accepting your hand in marriage. I am more than you. I love." I can express myself with the title but I am excited to start a family and life with you. I will love you my baby forever


READ MORE 

The Indian and Chinese defense ministers left for Moscow to meet on the border   6 mins ago


Post a Comment

0 Comments