Pages

Selena Gomez struggled with depression during the early Coronavirus lockdown

Selena Gomez was "a little depressed" at the start of the covid-19 lockdown.

 

Selena Gomez struggled with depression during the early Coronavirus lockdown

The End Get It Hit Maker, who is outspoken about her mental health issues, admits that, like many others, she initially had difficulty adjusting to spending so much time indoors. She lived in isolation in Los Angeles with her grandparents and friends.

 

Eventually, however, she found new ways to be creative, and she managed to change her mood.

 

In an Instagram conversation with Dr. Vivek Murthy, who served as Surgeon General under US President Barack Obama, Selena shared: "Initially, I couldn't do better with him. Depressed. And then I started going to a place where I was actually writing and active. I think (lockdown) just forced me to give it that much time.

 

"My job is to travel a lot, to connect with people, to make people happy, and that makes me happy, so it's been a struggle," he added.

 

Since then, Selena has been focusing on the new music and the official launch of her rare beauty make-up collection, through which she hopes to provide mental health services to the younger generation.

 

The singer said of her Rare Impact Fund, "I have worked on personal things like Beauty Line which aims to reach 100 million in 10 years for mental health."

 

"And recently, I've been able to go into the (recording) studio. So I'll just say, I'm coming out completely again and I think that's the way I needed to handle it. I had to handle it, and I got along with the right people and they were doing the right thing and doing the right thing to keep me going. "

 

Having been diagnosed’ with bipolar disorder, it is especially important for Selena to keep tabs on her mental health, a condition she discussed openly with Paul Miley Cyrus back in April for her Bright Mind Instagram live show. Addressed during


READ MORE 

Surya Kumar and De Kock firing to give India the lead

Post a Comment

0 Comments