Pages

A part of my heart goes with you: Kriti Sanon pays tribute to Sushant Singh Rajput



Kriti Sanon pays tribute to her Robta co-star Sushant Singh Rajput. The actress, who attended her funeral in Mumbai on Monday, took to Instagram to share a series of photographs with the late actor.



Sharing photos, Kriti wrote, "Sush .. I know that your sharp mind is your best friend and your worst enemy. But knowing that there was a moment where it felt easy or good to die in your life completely broke me. The people around you would ask for that moment." I want to, I wish you hadn't pushed those who love you .. I decided something might be broken in me..I can't do it. Prayer for happiness never stops and never does… ”


On Monday, Kriti's sister Nupur Sanan also publicly shared for Sushant. She quoted the lyrics of the Memories song as she shared a picture with him: "Nagme Hai, Hai, Kisse Hai, Hai Batin Shikwe ..."


Sushant was found dead at his Mumbai residence on Sunday. Police said it was a case of death by suicide and no notes have been found so far.

Sushant Singh Rajput won hearts with his previous screening at Chichor, released last year. Sushant is currently working on Mukesh Chabra's Hara Dil Bechara, which will now be remembered as his last screen act.

Post a Comment

0 Comments