Pages

Justin Bieber vowed to be a good husband and future father in a Delhi note


Justin Bieber took a moment to look at his past, present and future, and this weekend - hoping to become a father one day.


"I came from a small town in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. I had no material possessions and I was never influenced’ by money or fame. I just loved music. But when I was a teenager. Yes, I let my instability and frustration cost me, "Bieber wrote in a note posted on Instagram on Sunday night (September 6).

He added: "My values ​​slowly began to change. Ego and power began to take power and that is why my relationship deteriorated.

"I really want a healthy relationship," Bieber said. "I want to be inspired by truth and love. I want to be aware of my blind spots and learn from them! I want to know my plans for God." I want to go and I will not try! I want to give up my selfish desires every day so that I can be a good husband and future father! "

Although he raised the issue of being a parent in his post, pop star and wife Hailey Baldwin recently said that they are not creating any shortage yet.

Check out her Instagram note below.


Justin Bieber vowed to be a "good husband and future father" in a Delhi note







































READ MORE 

Belarus: Lukashenko calls for fresh elections

Post a Comment

0 Comments