Pages

Sean Mendes: 'Every song I've written is about Camilla Cabello'

Shawn Mendes emphasizes that his girlfriend Camilla Cabello has been his music from the beginning.

 

Sean Mendes: 'Every song I've written is about Camilla Cabello'

In the new trailer for her Netflix documentary In Wonder, In My Blood Star, sheds light on her relationship with her Senorita partner, revealing "every song" written about her.

 

"My song comes from the radio or something and I like, 'Everything is about you. They are everything, they are always about you'," Mendes shared at the end of the trailer.

 

Recalling: "(Cabello) goes, 'What do you mean?'" Mendes explained: "Like, 'they’re all about you. Like every song I've ever written.' ۔ "

 

The couple, who collaborated on the 2015 IW You last summer, began dating in July 2019.

 

The Wonder Documentary promises "unparalleled access to both Mendes' private lives at home" and features footage from years of his life and career. It will also take fans behind the scenes of Mendes' recent World Tour, at a time when there was a lot of pressure on him, as he reflects elsewhere in the trailer: "If I tell the world that I'm a normal human being, Will they stop? Coming to the show? "

 

Mendes' voiceover also confirms this: "This is not the story of a famous musician. This is the story of a boy who is growing up."

 

The star's fourth album, before the release of Wonder is set to premiere on November 4 at Wonder on Netflix on November 23.


READ MORE 

The missing Pakistani TV reporter is found’ after 72 hours

Post a Comment

0 Comments